The objectives of this course are to enable students to model more complex factors that may have an impact on system performance and improve their ability to use the SIMLOX Model more effectively by :-
- Mission reliability: Failures can occur at different rates for different mission types and during preparation.
- System Preparation and Turnround: Additional activities that take time and may need resources.
- Autonomous Missions: Stations cut off from normal support organisations.
- Mission dependent criticality: Varying criticality dependent on mission type.
- Preventative Maintenance: System & Item PM including prelifing.
- Lateral Resupply: Emergency supply from alternative stations.
- Remote System Repair: Repairing systems at different stations from their normal operating unit.
- Importing a Phase scenario from OPUS10: Importing files that may include build up and ramp down of fleets of systems.
- System variants: Simplifying data manipulation for similar system structures.
- Different Mission types and Random Profiles.
- Results Collection: Different types of results to be collected and changing the fidelity of results in the same simulation run.
The course is a workshop for a maximum of 6 students and lasts for FOUR days. The course will include manual calculation and hands-on use of SIMLOX, to reinforce learning points. The exercises are intended to challenge the students ability to analyse the information provided and apply it to the model. As experienced SIMLOX users, students will be expected to work on the exercises as individuals and be able to use their analytical skills to identify possible solutions.
Attendees who meet the following criteria will gain most from this course:
- Be a regular SIMLOX User.
- Had at least 4 Months Continuous Experience since attending the SIMLOX Basic Training Course or been an occasional user for a much longer period.
Courses are normally held at the Hotel Rembrandt, Weymouth. An AA 3 star hotel, it is situated close to Weymouth Esplanade and a short walk from the town centre.
Course Dates and Price