Our Universities & Research Services
Do you need a speaker with particular expertise? Would you like a special university license to use our software applications? Or perhaps you want to complete your thesis project with a world-leading consulting and software company? Here you can read about the services we provide to universities, whether you work at an institution, or you are a researcher or a student.
Systecon disseminates knowledge in the
following core areas:
- Life Cycle Management (LCM)
i.e. using a life cycle perspective to ensure maximum operational performance in a cost effective way while minimising life cycle costs (LCC).
- Reliability and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
including maintenance planning, logistical analysis and right-sizing of resources
- Method and model development
e.g. modelling, optimising and simulation primarily applied in the above areas
We enjoy a mutual exchange with students, postgraduates, researchers and business professionals by offering the following in addition to our listed courses and training.
- Theory-based guest lectures
- Case-based guest lectures
- Data simulations
- Cases regarding spare parts optimisation
- Cases regarding life cycle cost analysis
- Cases regarding right-sizing of resources
- Seminars using role playing with procurement scenarios
- Project data based on real-world scenarios
- Lunch lectures on the importance of balanced resource utilisation
- Thesis work supervision
- Access to and support for university and educational licenses